Instructions – Community Donation
If you would like to use your porch, garage, mud room, or house as a collection hub for non-perishable food donations, in partnership with Star of Hope.
- Contact email@example.com
- Pick up your collection box from Star of Hope Ministries
- Spread the news to your network (information to share with your network provided).
- When your collection box is in need of pick up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Star of Hope ministries is collecting non-perishable food items to aid individuals and families in need. Food distribution is done through local churches and organizations in Paterson, Newark, and Willingboro. Many of our Network churches and organizations are working in tandem with local authorities. Individuals and families who receive the food are in some stages of relationship with our Network churches and organizations. Resources that are collected are utilized to meet needs as we are informed of them. If you would like more information please send your questions to email@example.com
Optional Copy for Community Donation:
I am partnering with Star of Hope in Paterson, NJ to collect non-perishable food items to help individuals and families in Paterson, Newark, and Willingboro. Star of Hope is collecting these resources in order to deliver them to local churches and organizations throughout the city who are blessing their neighbors with some of the most needed resource, as a hand up to the community. A list of the items we need to collect can be found here: https://www.sohm.org/crisis-food-pantry-list/
- Email friends and family a link to your drive, asking them to participate!
- Spread the Word on Social Media (using some of the images provided).